Kobayogas.com – Hola lads, pecinta MotoGP.. Redbull KTM MotoGP Factory Racing berhasil mendapatkan poin terbesar mereka dari MotoGP San Marino pada hari minggu lalu (10/09/2017). Dapat dikatakan, perolehan point di San Marino GP adalah peroleh point yang luar biasa karena Balap di San Marino adalah balapan yang keras dan berbahaya di beberapa tahun terakhir Dua pembalap mereka, Bradley Smith dan Pol Espargaro finish masing-masing di posisi ke sepuluh dan sebelas.
Bradley Smith, memulai balapan di posisi ke 22, namun demikian, progress positif berlangsung selama balapan. Kecepatan Bradley Smith bersama KTM RC16 semakin bertambah di tiap lap, hingga pada akhirnya, Bradley Smith dapat finish di posisi 10. Hasil balapan juga sangat mengejutkan karena KTM RC16 bisa tampil sangat baik di wet race, setelah sebelumnya hanya mampu menyelesaikan 9 lap di track yang basah. Rekan satu timnya, Pol Espargaro hanya terpaut tiga detik di belakang Bradley Smith karena belum menemukan settingan yang terbaik untuk balapan kemarin.
Bradley Smith :
I think the biggest thing today was that if you stay upright you’ll get some points, so I tried to play it smart right from the word go. At the start there was so much spray you couldnt see much, plus there was so much standing water but then I felt better and better as the track started to dry and then from mid race I found myself chasing Folger and then Pol so we then had our own little battle and in the final laps. I dropped into the 1m 48 bracket, which was great, to then bring it home for tenth in the end, my first top ten finish. I’m super happy to put it together on a Sunday and although it is a wet race, we now need to put this together in the remaining dry races, but certainly things are going in the right direction. A good day.
I think I’ve tried everything today! Out on track the conditions were similar to the warm up, but this track doesn’t give much grip on the rear wheel when it’s wet. In the dry we were not far away at all but with only 20 minutes this morning in the wet we hardly had much data going into a 28 lap race. I ended up doing everything I could during the race…nothing more! Luckily we have tomorrow to test new things for Aragon and hopefully in the next wet race I can do a little bit better.
Brad Binder mendapatkan hasil yang luar biasa di Misano dengan berhasil finish ke-lima di balapan yang persaingannya keras dengan track yang tricky. Namun sayang, rekan satu tim-nya Miguel
Oliveira harus mencicipi aspal dingin di Misano karena terjatuh. Saat ini, Brad Binder menduduki posisi ke-13 diklasemen Moto2 secara keseluruhan dan Miguel Oliveira, menduduki posisi ke-4 klasemen.
At the beginning of the race I saw many riders having problems, and it was not something that was reassuring. I also had a lot of difficulties, but when I calmed down I figured out how I could best ride the Moto2 bike in rainy conditions and what points of the track were really slippery. In those areas I tried to keep the bike as straight as possible, and where there was more grip I pushed a little more.
Overall, I’m happy, it has been my best result in the class so far and I’ve achieved fastest lap of the race. On the last lap I was very strong, because I wanted to overtake the rider ahead of me. I managed it, and I’m very pleased to achieve this Top 5 we had been looking for.
It is bad news for the team to have suffered a crash, as the podium was a result that would have suited us very well for the championship. Unfortunately I entered corner a bit faster and it was enough to lose the front end. I'm going to take away the positives: We went fast in the race, we made a good start and we were able to fight. Now we’ll have a couple of days of testing in Valencia to finish preparing for the next GP in Aragon and for the flyaways.
- Kawasaki Ninja 250FI, Nomor Satu Di Penjualan Kini Nomor Satu Di Balapan!
- Redbull KTM Factory Racing Finish Posisi 5 Di Klasemen Konstruktor MotoGP
- Fakta Marquez 93 Menjadi Pembalap Termuda dan Terbaik Saat Ini..
- Hasil MotoGP Valencia Spanyol, Pedrosa Juara, Marc Marquez Juara Dunia! Dovizioso dan Lorenzo Crash!
- Ini Dia Hasil Lengkap Yamaha Sunday Race Final Series!
- Davide Brivio: Suzuki MotoGP Akan Punya Tim Satelit Di Musim 2018!
- Redbull KTM Kembali Raih Hasil Positif Di MotoGP dan Juara Di Moto2!
- Tim Balap Binaan DAM Bandung Sabet 13 Piala Honda Dream Cup Jakarta!
- Dovizioso Juara Di Sepang Berkat Tim Order? Marquez Ingin Rayakan Juara Dunia Di Valencia?
- Dua Pembalap KTM Raih Podium Tertinggi Di Kelas Moto2 Philips Island
- Dimas Ekky Akan Debut Di GP Moto2 Gantikan Jorge Navarro, Do Your Best Dims!
- Rahasia Galang Hendra Juara WSBK 300 Jerez Spanyol, Salah Satunya Main Play Station!
- Galang Hendra Bikin Bangga Indonesia, Juara WSBK 300 Di Jerez Spanyol!
- Hasil MotoGP Jepang, Nyaris Juara Marquez Disalip Dovizioso! Suzuki Mantap Dengan Winglet Baru, Rossi Crash!
- Hasil MotoGP Aragon Spanyol 2017, Start Dari 5 Marquez Jadi Raja Aragon, Spaniards Rule!
Mangga digeber ladsss… Thanks for reading and sharing this article…
Kunjungi juga blog di bawah ini ya.. www.sakahayangna.com
- Email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook : @kobayogas
- Twitter : @kobayogasblog
- Instagram: Kobayogasblog
- YouTube channel: Yogas Kobayogas
- Path: Yogas Kobayogas.com