Kobayogas.com – Hola lads, pecinta MotoGP.. Redbull KTM MotoGP Factory Racing berhasil mendapatkan poin terbesar mereka dari MotoGP San Marino pada hari minggu lalu (10/09/2017). Dapat dikatakan, perolehan point di San Marino GP adalah peroleh point yang luar biasa karena Balap di San Marino adalah balapan yang keras dan berbahaya di beberapa tahun terakhir Dua pembalap mereka, Bradley Smith dan Pol Espargaro finish masing-masing di posisi ke sepuluh dan sebelas.
Bradley Smith, memulai balapan di posisi ke 22, namun demikian, progress positif berlangsung selama balapan. Kecepatan Bradley Smith bersama KTM RC16 semakin bertambah di tiap lap, hingga pada akhirnya, Bradley Smith dapat finish di posisi 10. Hasil balapan juga sangat mengejutkan karena KTM RC16 bisa tampil sangat baik di wet race, setelah sebelumnya hanya mampu menyelesaikan 9 lap di track yang basah. Rekan satu timnya, Pol Espargaro hanya terpaut tiga detik di belakang Bradley Smith karena belum menemukan settingan yang terbaik untuk balapan kemarin.
Bradley Smith :
I think the biggest thing today was that if you stay upright you’ll get some points, so I tried to play it smart right from the word go. At the start there was so much spray you couldnt see much, plus there was so much standing water but then I felt better and better as the track started to dry and then from mid race I found myself chasing Folger and then Pol so we then had our own little battle and in the final laps. I dropped into the 1m 48 bracket, which was great, to then bring it home for tenth in the end, my first top ten finish. I’m super happy to put it together on a Sunday and although it is a wet race, we now need to put this together in the remaining dry races, but certainly things are going in the right direction. A good day.
I think I’ve tried everything today! Out on track the conditions were similar to the warm up, but this track doesn’t give much grip on the rear wheel when it’s wet. In the dry we were not far away at all but with only 20 minutes this morning in the wet we hardly had much data going into a 28 lap race. I ended up doing everything I could during the race…nothing more! Luckily we have tomorrow to test new things for Aragon and hopefully in the next wet race I can do a little bit better.
Brad Binder mendapatkan hasil yang luar biasa di Misano dengan berhasil finish ke-lima di balapan yang persaingannya keras dengan track yang tricky. Namun sayang, rekan satu tim-nya Miguel
Oliveira harus mencicipi aspal dingin di Misano karena terjatuh. Saat ini, Brad Binder menduduki posisi ke-13 diklasemen Moto2 secara keseluruhan dan Miguel Oliveira, menduduki posisi ke-4 klasemen.
At the beginning of the race I saw many riders having problems, and it was not something that was reassuring. I also had a lot of difficulties, but when I calmed down I figured out how I could best ride the Moto2 bike in rainy conditions and what points of the track were really slippery. In those areas I tried to keep the bike as straight as possible, and where there was more grip I pushed a little more.
Overall, I’m happy, it has been my best result in the class so far and I’ve achieved fastest lap of the race. On the last lap I was very strong, because I wanted to overtake the rider ahead of me. I managed it, and I’m very pleased to achieve this Top 5 we had been looking for.
It is bad news for the team to have suffered a crash, as the podium was a result that would have suited us very well for the championship. Unfortunately I entered corner a bit faster and it was enough to lose the front end. I'm going to take away the positives: We went fast in the race, we made a good start and we were able to fight. Now we’ll have a couple of days of testing in Valencia to finish preparing for the next GP in Aragon and for the flyaways.
- Klasemen Sementara Kelas UB150, AP250 dan SS600 Di ARRC 2018
- Honda CBR250RR Back To Back Juara ARRC AP250 2018, Rheza Danica Juara Umumnya!
- Dimas Ekky Songsong Balapan Di GP Moto2 2019 Full Season! Mantap!
- Sukses Digelar Pertama Kali Di Indonesia, Berikut Hasil Yamaha Endurance Festival 2018
- Event Akbar Yamaha Endurance Festival 2018 Ramai Diserbu Pengunjung
- Yamaha Endurance Festival 2018, Balapan Ala Le Mans, Hadiah Ratusan Juta, Door Prize Yamaha Lexi!
- Menjelang Jerez CEV Championship, Pembalap AHRT Terus Gembleng Fisik
- Hasil MotoGP Aragon 2018, Rossi Ke 8, Duel Seru Marquez vs Dovizioso, Suzuki Podium!
- Terjebak Di Kelas Lebih Tinggi Pada Indonesia CBR Race Day, Blogger Ini Tetap Gas Pol!
- Dilla Syarifah, Satu Satunya Pembalap Cewek Di Indonesia CBR Race Day Seri 2 dan Podium!
- Daftar Pemenang Indonesia CBR Race Day Seri 2 2018 dan Pemenang Kontes Modifikasi
- Terlalu Kencang di Sesi Kualifikasi Indonesia CBR Race Day, Blogger Ini Terpaksa Naik Kelas
- Romano Fenati, Minta Maaf Gak Cukup, Kontrak Diputus Semua, Begitulah Harusnya
- Yamaha Indonesia Kirim Faerozi Ikuti VR46 Academy Ke 6
- Hasil MotoGP Italia San Marino, Rossi Ke 7, Lorenzo Crash, Dovizioso Juara
Mangga digeber ladsss… Thanks for reading and sharing this article…
Kunjungi juga blog di bawah ini ya.. www.sakahayangna.com
- Email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook : @kobayogas
- Twitter : @kobayogasblog
- Instagram: Kobayogasblog
- YouTube channel: Yogas Kobayogas
- Path: Yogas Kobayogas.com